Monday, September 29, 2008

The Ball is Already Rolling

Hello, my name's Matt.  As of this moment right now I'm working as a Motion Graphics artist at AKQA in San Francisco.  I've been working there for 3 years and 7 months, which is 2 weeks longer than I've been out of school.

Having now been out in the working world for longer than the sum of my post high school education, I've decided it's time to seriously consider my career and maintain my work, achievements, and personal projects in a single location.  Somewhere I can easily update and watch my body of work grow and evolve.  I also want to have a place to refer potential employers to.

So here begins what I am going to be treating as a constantly updating portfolio. It will end up being more than that, but for now I’ll be posting about projects I’ve worked on along with video clips of my work.

If you’re interested in learning more about me / e-stalking me.  Feel free to check out the following links:

LinkedIn

Twitter

Vimeo

Flickr