Wednesday, October 1, 2008

AKQA: Woof

These are a selection of clips from the 2006 AKQA holiday card that I worked on. This was a very short project, but was a lot of fun.

We shot the various office dogs against a white background and then got to come up with a number of ways to kill them. the hardest part of all of this actually turned out to be finding a loop-able chunk of footage for each of the dogs we worked with(except for Chad, he's a consummate professional).

I was responsible for doing everything for the various 3d elements in the shots, and once that was done I got to do full assembly for the Anvil shot (which has been my favorite shot since the initial concept).

The rest of the shots were assembled by Caio Lazzuri.


Jojo_anvil



Chad_Lasers



Chad_Lightning



Mika_Abducted



One last note: I strongly recommend checking out the site  the clips I have don't have the final audio and the Anvil shot comes alive when the sound is on.

No comments: